Interested in Applying?
We would love to have you apply! All Godsend Nannies must have at least 2 years of experience, be CPR and first-aid certified (requirement for placement) and be able to pass a criminal background check, civil background check, driving record check, drug test, and SSN verification. Just fill out the form below to request more information!
Send me more info!
Nannies will complete a 10-step screening process to become a Godsend Nanny:
1. Online application
2. Face to Face interview
3. Reference check and former employment verified
4. Extensive criminal background investigation
5. Sex offender search
6. Verification of social security number as well as another form of legal I.D
7. Motor vehicle records check
8. Highest level of education verified
9. CPR/First-Aid training (In person class required)
• At least 2 years of childcare/nanny experience
• Clean driving record
• CPR/First-Aid certified
• Caring, honest, and reliable
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Drug free
• Clean background check
• Clean sex offender check
• Reliable transportation